Dynamic Advanced Project Support Officer required for thriving Public Health Department based in Runcorn, close to Halton, Liverpool, Manchester, Warrington and Chester with good motorway network links and free parking.
This role is to support a busy Public Health Department:
· To work as part of a busy Public Health and Health Protection Department, providing high level confidential project support to Director, Senior Management and wider team.
· Assist Director and Senior Management in project design, planning and delivery.
· To provide high level project support to the Director and Senior Management on strategic, high level, complex programmes.
· Resolve day-to-day problems across the Department with a level of autonomy and decision making.
· Use information technology and software packages as appropriate to ensure a high standard of visual presentation in all work, including word processing of letters, reports, taking minutes, memoranda, presentations and other documents as required.
You will have:
· Experience of providing project management or equivalent experience.
· Experience of using Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
· The ability to use own initiative to action items and to organise and priorities work.
· Experience of multi-disciplinary working across agencies.
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Julia Rosser, Consultant in Public Health, on 0151 511 6772. (Monday to Wednesday).
Please read the attached job description and person specification for a more indepth analysis of the role.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday, 22nd January 2020 (afternoon)
How to apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs. Please fully complete the on-line application form.